Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
Discover an Advisor Support career with Vision Travel, a Direct Travel Company!
The Advisor Support’s role is to provide customer service for all leisure advisors offering full administrative support for all operational processes involved in selling travel.
As one of the fastest growing Travel Management Companies (TMC) in the world, Direct Travel is a leading provider of corporate travel management, leisure travel, and meetings and events services. We have offices throughout the US, Canada and the UK. We're currently ranked the 10th largest TMC on Travel Weekly’s 2018 Top 25 Power List.
We were recently recognized at Virtuoso's 2018 Awards with the Top Growth Award, meaning that in 2017, Direct Travel crafted more unparalleled journeys for our clients than ever before.
Home based or in office; applicants must reside in Canada.
$30,000 to $35,000 annually
What it’s like to work with us
You will find a diverse group of professionals at Vision, who are committed to doing their best work every day. We are proud of our values, which guide our day to day interactions, and enable us to build stronger relationships both with our clients and each other. If you join our team, you will be rewarded with a strong compensation and benefits package. You will have the opportunity to work remotely, in an environment where you are encouraged to take initiative in order to deliver great results.
Vision Travel welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. We celebrate diversity in the workplace, and are committed to creating a culture that attracts and retains great talent.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a retail travel agency setting or completed a recognized Travel and Tourism post secondary program.
- Apollo and Sabre knowledge and ability to trouble shoot for Apollo and Sabre advisors is a necessity
- TICO certification required for those located in Ontario
- Ability to take direction and follow through on tasks with precision
- Strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Leisure Team Support
- New Advisor Set up of programs and systems -CB, Sabre or Apollo and vendor login set up including password keeper setup, import existing data base, Virtuoso Upload
- Provide initial training, ongoing training, ensure policy and procedure manual is followed
- Client Base Training – client profiles, rescards, invoicing, imports from GDS, activities, reminders, attachments, quality control to adhere to Vision Travel and Provincial Standards.
- Advisor Tools Training –Visioncheck, Visiontrakr, Vision Cruise Online Booking tool, Manulife Insurance (booking portal and live connect), Polar Online/OneSource, Sirev, Sabre Vacations, Travel 42, Virtuoso.com and E-Travel Advisories.
- Offer Back Up and Invoicing services for a fee
- Ensure back up for all bookings is in place in Client Base and all interfacing of invoicing is correct, offer GDS support to ITA’s who use it, encourage ITA’s to train on CB and ensure upgrades are in followed. Operate a GDS support Desk
- Liaise between ITA and Vision Support teams (Accounting, Marketing, Technical Support and Sabre Experts). Trouble shoot for password resets and log in reissues.
- Liaise between ITA and Virtuoso for marketing, reports, sales info and training
- Ensure Vision Air processes are followed and understood by all members. Sabre and Galileo PNR Importing for advisors into CB Rescards. Monitoring of Leisure Q’s for Q placement into Advisor Q.
- Ensure documents and industry material sent to head office is given to all the members
- Issuance of insurance for Advisors with clients out of Province. Assist in the facilitation of insurance for US residents
- Ensure Group Process in CB – 5 invoices or 10 Passengers travelling required to use our program that provide shared ID for accounting and links to CB. Create inventory and ensure costing profit
- Virtuoso and Vision liaison, profiles, reviews and recommendations and all questions
Other Support Functions
- Liaise with Client Base to trouble-shoot Advisor Client Base issues
- Host monthly National Advisor call, providing Advisor Support Desk updates
- Coordinate and administer weekly National Advisor calls with attendance of 50 to 80 advisors
- Assist with coordination and operational aspects of Vision Virtual Consumer Travel Talks
- Maintenance and coordination of advisor lists for suppliers,
- Assist with new vendor set up and accounting
- Monitor Sabre and Apollo advisors access, log-ins and training, Liaise between Vision Air and GDS suppliers
- Assist advisors and branches with business card and stationary orders
- Maintenance/updating of branch info and agent databases for various supplier booking engines and travel booking tools applications
- Coordination and set up of all Vision and supplier related access for advisor new hires in conjunction with the on-boarding process as well as any advisor deactivations when one leaves.
- Assist with updating and maintenance of various components of Vision Check
- Assistance with various in-office administrative tasks as required