Find Your Future Job
Find Your Future Job
With the best international tools in the travel industry
As Travel Edge continues its rapid growth, we are currently hiring talented Travel Advisors to join our new dynamic 24/7 team. Be a part of an exciting new group of after-hours travel service providers who have exemplary customer service skills, assist with our clients travel needs, have an eagle eye for details, and love the challenge of trouble shooting files. Our stellar team has a professional attitude that understands the need to follow policies and procedures, but the ability to problem solve and find the right solution for our clients. There’s the added benefit of a rotation shift to give your personal schedule more flexibility to schedule appointments, manage family obligations and enjoy your favourite activities during non-peak hours.
If you’re an experienced consultant that’s passionate about travel, loves to help people on their journeys (whether for business or leisure) and do it all with great service, we’d love to chat with you!
Why work for us?
We pride ourselves on attracting and retaining top talent by offering challenge and opportunity combined with an attractive compensation plan. Our evolving environment fosters a spirit of innovation allowing our employees to unleash their creativity and achieve a greater level of productivity. While Travel Edge offers great perks, it’s not just the benefits that make our culture great. It’s the way management and teammates treat one another. Our willingness to trust our employees is what breeds creativity, above-and-beyond performance and job satisfaction.
- Be the first point of contact for emergency and after-hours questions for Business, Leisure and Kensington Tours clients while adhering to each division policies and procedures.
- Successfully demonstrate proficiency in Sabre and a willingness to learn another GDS.
- Complete Corporate reservations via the Sabre Reservations System.
- Support reservations on our in-house booking tools.
- Stay fully informed and stay abreast of all airline rules and regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements
- Document and provide feedback/action summary on emergency call received.
- Provide problem solving expertise and superior customer care.
- Operate within company standards in the areas of customer service, productivity, quality standards and operating procedures
- Ensure that customers travel policies are followed and documented
- The ability to solve problems independently
- Performs other duties and assist in all areas as assigned
- If you have minimum 3 years of experience in either leisure or corporate travel, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Must be proficient in Sabre.
- Perspective candidates will possess strong communication skills and demonstrate the ability to liaise with clients and build strong partnerships with them.
- Candidates will have exceptional customer service skills and be motivated by working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail, being highly organized and showing the ability to multi-task will help you succeed at Travel Edge.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Must be available on a rotational schedule (days, evenings, overnights, weekends and statutory holidays)
Our top consultants pride themselves on developing an expertise and building strong relationships with their clients. They support our travelers to get to their destinations seamlessly, enabling them to enjoy the world at its best without the need to sweat the details.
Please apply directly to the following link: Apply Here